Friday, July 21, 2006

Insanity... I am trying Topcities again

Don't know how long it will last, so if you need anything, snag it now...
I've painfully re-uploaded my website (don't know why, but FTP just doesn't work this time around, I tried, waited, tried another day, another week, it does NOT work!) . Here is where you'll find it.
It still annoys me to be on Topcities, so if you know of another free server without annoying popups, which allows FTP uploads, leave me a message!
So I won't be adding much to the "Stampamajiggies" section here... but I am not sure I will upload my website much either.
Here's a little piece I created for Krafty Lady, recently. For fun. Those Collections tiles are quite addictive! They are so small and so much fun to make. I hope you enjoy this bit of Eye Candy!

I am aware many of the links on my website are broken, but I think the most important ones are working, like the index of Australian Magazines.

Well that's it for today. I also updated the column on the left, and will probably delete the post I made about links (to artwork made and received) as I noticed some of those links were duds.

Thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Julie H said...

Wow! This is gorgeous. What a great colour choice. And i love all the 3-d pieces made with the moulds.

Good to hear that some-one else is having side-bar issues too.

Cheers

France said...

Hi Julie!!
Thanks :)
I'm sorry you're having problems. I solved mine but it took a bit of doing.
Is yours going better now? if not lmk via email.
Your blog has pretty eye candy too :) Thanks for stopping by!!!