Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Coming soon... Kit No.3!

Before I start, thank you so much for all your kind words and for your comments! It was so fun to read comments from people I don't know, and seeing also some familiar names! Thank you to all of you, you made me so joyful!!!

now, I have a little teaser for you....

My kit is ready for the Pixel Scrapper March Blog Train.
The theme is Animal Kingdom and we've tried to each do something different. So that we don't all end up with cats, dogs, horses.
Thinking about what I had access to, I worked a little something out. I'm really happy with the results can can't wait to unveil, this weekend!!!

I thought I'd give you a sneak peek, just because :)

So at some point on the weekend, this will go live! And you will be able to get it right here. For FREE!!!!!

Please come back then!

Thank you!!!

2 comments:

Shayna said...

I found you, France and I think you're doing a wonderful job at designing. I love your Rustic Charm kit (thank you btw) and I can't wait to see what you have next.

huge hugs,
Shayna

Dana's Footprint Digital Design said...

France this looks fantastic!! Awesome job for a third kit!!