Wednesday, June 29, 2022

This little piggie went to market...

How are you all going?


I'm getting more and more excited about my period pads, to be honest, I only use the panty liners for added protection and because they are so much more comfortable than just undies. They are great for the rare but oh-so-annoying sneeze that you just can't hold in, for discharges and of course for your periods, but at my age, that's not happening anymore!

I've started selling on an Australian platform and it just feels so right! So I'm busy uploading my items there, and of course, I started with the period pads! Come visit madeit.com.au/france !


my shop on Madeit.com.au

I've gotten fun custom orders for pads, to be used as stress incontinence protection, and some with very cool fabric choices, so I'm busy working on that in the next couple of days!

I'm also going to be part of  Markets Are Us July market! So that's another reason I am getting the shop ready at Madeit, it's a great alternative for buying Australian!


No comments: