Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Where did it go?

I had a website, it showed my work (stamping) and now it's gone. It also had a section of my favourite recipes and very useful recipes for little ones. But It's GONE!!!! I emailed Topcities asking why, I haven't heard back yet. I'm sad. It just annoys me, I don't say, if I was someone like Joe Vialls (RIP) ... a notorious Western Australian who had a mission to promote the TRUTH (911, bird flu, you want it, he had it!), and he made a lot of enemies doing so... but heck, I'm just showing my little bits of artwork! I guess I'll have to post more here, and add links to some albums where I hide my addiction as well.
Anyway, this is what annoys me today!!! People offering free webspace and then *$#&@ you over, and it's not the first time. I used to be on Geocities, but they removed the FTP access! *sigh*
Well, maybe I should plug the New and Improved Krafty Lady Design Team Website :) That keeps me happy!!!
I'll be back when I have something to say, I know there was something else but I can't think of it right now... Probably another whinge.

Enjoy your week!!

No comments: