Natalie tagged me so I will do this ...
here's 7 Random Things About Me (that you probably wish you hadn't asked!) - I'm trying to go with things you wouldn't necessarily know.
1) i almost always delete chain letters and the like, i might return them to you if they are that type of letters, but rare are the ones i forward (yes, this is one of those exceptions where I will answer!)
2) i cry when i watch any sort of awards or "this is your life" type shows
3) i had my hair in every colour from white bleached to bright orange and every shade of brown/red in between (haven't used dye in over a year, i look too young when i don't have grey hairs!)
4) i do speak French fluently (some people still don't know that!)
5) i suffer from plantar fasciitis (yes, it makes me suffer!) and it makes me cranky too :)
6) i had a nose ring but i took it out when i gave birth (they were prepping me for a C-section which never happened) and i never put it back. I wish I had put it back as the hole is now closed.
7) i had a navel ring too, but it's a big mistake if you don't have a washboard stomach - only rings I have now are in my ears and on my fingers (in case you wondered!)
If you want to considered yourself tagged, please do, and LMK so I can link to you (whether I know you or not!)
I almost left without artwork:
this was done with scrap clay, and by carving out the bits I didn't want, from a larger mould (AM134)