Wednesday, May 04, 2022

How long has it been?

Heyyyyyyy, it's been AGES since my last post, wondering if I should open this up again over here, and chat about the things I do, but it seems I always run out of time.

I've been out of work since December, took a few weeks to regroup, recuperate and recharge, and started sewing and crafting again, OH MY GOODNESS it had been so long, and it feels SO good!
I often (not often enough) took time to make little projects, like these two skirts for two little girls who are very special to us. 


made some Barbie clothes (so quick, fiddly but satisfactory), (You'll have to come to my Instagram for that because my computer is not cooperating at the moment, it's busy churning some data for me in the background. 


I took an ink workshop with Inked by Erin (with one of my daughters) (the two yellow ones are DD2's, and the blue/purple are mine). 
 

have been inking any white glossy surface I can find, since, pretty much!

I now have a few pots for sale on Square (for pick up locally, probably deliver to your car when you get here because "public liability laws insurance things", but that's OK).


I also have a shop on Etsy where I sell all sorts of items I've made! Below is a selection of some of the items. I'd love it if you came and had a look, and even better if you liked a few items, and even more if you FAVOURITE my shop!!

Also you can find me on Instagram or Facebook (those are my current addiction pages!)
I'm working on a few more items I'll be uploading in the near future, and some local markets near the end of the year (local to Fremantle, WA).

So leave me a comment if you want to hear more from me here, or follow me on Instagram or Facebook if you prefer those methods. It would be great to see your smiling faces over there (and even good to see the frowny ones). I need all the support/encouragement I can get, so those hearts and thumbs up will make my day (yep, begging for love! 😃)

Thanks for reading this far, it's been quite a while, every 4 years or so, like US Elections! (ok, don't even get me started on THAT topic!!!). 

See you around,

France








No comments: