Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Let's make a start!


Well, enough with the whining, I'm ready to act!
Here is where I have stuff... on the web, at Webshots and Picture Trail.

Presenting, in no particular order, my various "stuff I made" on the web.

You can also spot some of my work here (some links might be broken, feel free to let me know! No time to check them today! I know, bad bad blogger I am!!):
Well, at least now I know where I stand!!! And Topcities can have 20c and call someone who cares!

I'll be back in a day or two with my "art received" albums!

3 comments:

Sulea said...

Hi France! WOW..what an impressive list of publications! i had this country song pop into my head and it goes something like "I've been everywhere, man.. I've been everywhere.." LOL :oD Thanks for introducing me to blogging. it's fun!

Sulea

France said...

Hi Sulea! I've heard that song!! You know, I did start this list so I could remember where I had stuff and could locate it easily when asked about "how did you do this?" or "what stamp is that?". Helps my memory!
:)

Heather T. said...

I love that AAA piece at the top. Great colors!