Friday, June 30, 2006

Textures and inspiration

I stumbled upon this site whilst looking for some ideas for Texture Paste... It was one of those serendipitous discoveries, the use of texture and colours and mixed-media on the art of Robin Ann Walker is highly inspiring, not to mention how well she seems to be doing. Always fun to see someone doing well (and doing stuff I actually like....)
Go have a look, I'm sure you'll agree.
That's all for me for today, I've been working on two unfinished projects myself :) (Krafty Lady projects).
On a sadder note, it seems I have lost my first swap to Aust Post's Monster... I mailed something two weeks ago (minus a weekend) and it was only going to the other end of the country! *sigh* I used to always think I never lost anything but I think it's 4 pieces now (coming here, or leaving here) since 2001. I guess the more you use the system, the more it can fail you... just makes sense (though, frankly, I think ZERO pieces of mail should be lost when they are addressed properly and have enough stamps on them! But I'm a bit of an Idealist!!! )
Until next time, be well.

2 comments:

Heather T. said...

Cool link (artgirls) -- enjoyed her stuff!

France said...

I thought someone might!! Glad you had a look. :)